Benefits of handmade natural Soaps: Our handmade soaps are made in small batches with certified organic oils and natural raw butters.
- Olive oil: Has powerful antioxidants, moisturizes skin, has Vitamin A, D and E.
- Coconut oil: It's antibacterial, hydrates skin, moisturizes and removes dirt.
- Shea butter: Moisturizes dry skin, reduces skin inflammation, restores elasticity of the skin, is anti-aging, is rich in oleic acids, Vitamins A and E.
- Coconut Milk: Coconut oil is a deep moisturizer, has natural vitamin C and cooper, helping skin keeps its elasticity, prevents sagging and wrinkles. It is also great for dry skin.
- Castor Oil: May help skin tone, skin moisturizer, may help eczema.
- Pumpkin Puree: Contains vitamin A, C, and E, and antioxidants, which may help fight sun damage and wrinkles. It also has fruit enzymes that help naturally exfoliate dead skin cells.
- Orange Essential Oil: Antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, reduces inflammation.
- Clove Essential Oil: May help remove dead skin cells, providing a youthful and rejuvenating look to your skin. May assist with anti-aging by assisting sagging skin, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil: May enhance circulation and calm dry skin.
- Cardamon Essential Oil: Antibacterial properties which may assist acne prone skin. A skin purified which may assist with blemishes.
Each Bar weighs approximately 4.5 oz.
Note: Each bar is handmade and hand cut. Please allow for any slight variances in color and texture. These soaps have been cured for 6 weeks which provides a wonderful hard long lasting bar without any preservatives. The longer the cure time the more dense the soap bar will become and the weight will vary. Using a draining soap dish between uses will help to preserve this quality.
Anything listed on this website is for informational purposes. Please consult your primary care physician for any additional information on the healing properties listed. Regina's Essentials, LLC is not responsible for any individual reaction to any particular ingredient. Each product description on our website includes a complete list of ingredients. People with sensitivities to any listed ingredient should not use the product. In case you are in doubt or have sensitive skin, always try an allergy patch test and if at any time irritation occurs, discontinue use of the product.
Pumpkin Spice Soap *Vegan*
Certified Organic Olive Oil, Natural Raw African Shea Butter, Certified Organic Castor Oil, Certified Organic Coconut Milk, Certified Organic Pumkin Puree, Certified Organic Cacao Powder, Sodium Hydroxide, Certified Organic Clove Essential Oil, Certified Organic Orange Essential Oil, Certified Organic Cardamon Essential Oil, Certified Organic Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil