Benefits of handmade natural Soaps: Our handmade soaps are made in small batches with organic oils and certified organic essential oils.
- Goat Milk: Maintains skins PH level, natural exfoliation, gentle cleanser, promotes anti-aging, high in Vitamin A, contains a mineral called selenium.
- Whole Grain Oats: Skin exfoliant, natural skin cleanser, improves skin tone, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties of the oatmeal aids in skin itchiness and skin dryness.
- Honey: Acne, scarring, and dull or dry skin.
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil: Helps prevent anti-aging, anti-inflammatory, muscle tension.
- Coconut oil: Antibacterial, hydrates skin, moisturizes and removes dirt.
- Palm Oil: Skin conditioner and moisturizer.
Each Bar weighs approximately 3.3 oz
Note: Each bar is handmade and hand cut. Please allow for any slight variances in color and texture. These soaps have been cured for 6 weeks which provides a wonderful hard long lasting bar without any preservatives. The longer the cure time the more dense the soap bar will become and the weight will vary. Using a draining soap dish between uses will help to preserve this quality.
Anything listed on this website is for informational purposes. Please consult your primary care physician for any additional information on the healing properties listed. Regina's Essentials, LLC is not responsible for any individual reaction to any particular ingredient. Each product description on our website includes a complete list of ingredients. People with sensitivities to any listed ingredient should not use the product. In case you are in doubt or have sensitive skin, always try an allergy patch test and if at any time irritation occurs, discontinue use of the product.
Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Goat Milk, Organic Palm Oil, Glycerin (Vegetable Origin), Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Soy Bean Protein, Sorbitan oleate (emulsifier), Certified Organic Honey, Certified Organic Ylang Ylang Essential Oil, Certified Organic Whole Grain Oats