The supplies for this Hawaiian Alaeu Sea Salt were brought back from Hawaii on a personal trip. This is authentic Hawaiian Alaeu Sea Salt made right on Hawaii. Hawaiian Alaeu Sea Salt is salt that dries on red volcanic clay producing it's rich color.
Benefits of handmade natural soaps:
Our handmade soaps are made in small batches with certified organic oils and natural raw butters.
- Olive oil: Has powerful antioxidants, moisturizes skin, has Vitamin A, D and E.
- Shea butter: Moisturizes dry skin, reduces skin inflammation, restores elasticity of the skin, is anti-aging, is rich in oleic acids, Vitamins A and E.
- Coconut Milk: Coconut oil is a deep moisturizer, has natural vitamin C and cooper, helping skin keeps its elasticity, prevents sagging and wrinkles. It is also great for dry skin.
- Castor Oil: May help skin tone, skin moisturizer, may help eczema.
- Hawaiian Alaeu Sea Salt: May be absorbed through the skin to eliminate toxins and promote a smooth, healthy complexion.
- Frankincense Essential Oil: May minimize stretchmarks and wrinkles, skin conditioner.
- Cedarwood Essential Oil: Anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, may brighten skin tone.
- Orange Essential Oil: Antiseptic, anti-inflammatory.
- Peppermint Essential Oil: May tone skin, control acne and make skin brighter.
Each Bar weighs approximately 4.5 oz.
Note: Each bar is handmade and hand cut. Please allow for any slight variances in color and texture. These soaps have been cured for 6 weeks which provides a wonderful hard long-lasting bar without any preservatives. The longer the cure time the denser the soap bar will become and the weight will vary. Using a draining soap dish between uses will help to preserve this quality.
Anything listed on this website is for informational purposes. Please consult your primary care physician for any additional information on the healing properties listed. Regina's Essentials, LLC is not responsible for any individual reaction to any particular ingredient. Each product description on our website includes a complete list of ingredients. People with sensitivities to any listed ingredient should not use the product. In case you are in doubt or have sensitive skin, always try an allergy patch test and if at any time irritation occurs, discontinue use of the product.
Hawaiian Alaea Sea Salt *Vegan*
Certified Organic Olive Oil, Fair Trade Shea Butter, Certified Organic Coconut Milk, Certified Organic Castor Oil, Hawaiian Alaeu Sea Salt, Certified Organic Frankincense Essential Oil, Certified Organic Cedarwood Essential Oil, Certified Organic Orange Essential Oil, Certified Organic Peppermint Essential Oil